++Follow | Dashboard
« αиgєℓ B2UTY »
I'm Sorry
BEAST 2011 Make Me Cry ♥
12/31/11 @ 1:53 AM | 3 B2UTY [s]


The Best AWARD BEAST During 2011
  • Seoul Music Awards : Bonsang Award (Soom & Shock)
  • Mnet 20's Choice Awards : Hot Performance Star
  • Asia Song Festival : Top Asian Artist
  • 2011 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Award : Cultural Minister of Finance Award
  • Melon Music Awards : Top 10
  • Trouble Maker won Triple Crown on M! Countdown
  • Melon Music Awards : Artist of the Year (Daesang)
  • Mnet Asian Music Awards : Best Male Dance Performance
  • Gikwang won the New Comer Award at MBC Drama awards
  • 2011 KBS Music Festival : Song Of The Year 2011 (Fiction)


Being a leader isnt an easy job ! Props to one of the most awesome leader ever, DOOJOON ! Without him, BEAST will not be here today!
//Yeahhh , I Swear I'll be LOVE BEAST Ever and
i'll promise to support and stick to them till the end !!
You make me proud to be B2UTY and I am not regret to be one of your fan . Seriously !!
I LOVE BEAST Skinny Baby !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey , Happy New Year .
Welcome 2012 Goodbye 2011 . 2011 is the B2ST year that i can't to forget . It's only can be a memory in my mind ever . Bye-Bye 2011 . Welcome 2012 , damn . Hate 2012 year , swear !! 



Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation.



//Post. //Admin. //Vvip. //Stuff.


Welcome.




Named Fyka Shafiqah . Absolutely a Kpopper and Forever B2UTY. I Love You BEAST until I die . Note That ! Do not copy anything without my permission . Thanks :) ^^ .

screamer.



» No Harsh Words
» No Email Links
» No Business Links
» Press 'Go' Once

Tweeps !


Applause.

.B.2.U.T.I.E..S.